Here is a list of what was included in the changes for South Dakota:
February 17, 2022
PIERRE, S.D. – Today, Governor Kristi Noem signed nine bills into law:
- SB 13 repeals provisions permitting certain documents to serve as temporary registry cards for medical cannabis.
- SB 18 revises rule making authority related to medical cannabis.
- SB 87 updates the South Dakota Coordinate System to conform to national standards.
- SB 88 revises certain provisions regarding the State Conservation Commission and conservation districts.
- HB 1056 revises provisions related to medical cannabis data maintained by the Department of Health.
- HB 1069 includes out-of-state convictions as a basis of an enhanced penalty for certain drug crimes.
- HB 1075 modifies legal and official notice publication requirements.
- HB 1085 expands the eligibility for a small estate probate.
- HB 1103 provides a reimbursement schedule for chiropractic, dental, and optometric services under the Medicaid program.
Governor Noem has signed 49 bills into law and vetoed one this legislative session.
Check out this site for hyperlinks to each law: